Starting Your Search
Good kitchen appliance brands aren’t hard to find these days with the internet as prevalent as ever. You can buy anything and everything online! And of course, everyone requires kitchen appliances that are reliable but not too costly. It is better to be practical because hard-earned money must be spent wisely.
Here we focus on all your kitchen appliance needs such as coffee makers, oven toasters, microwave ovens, blenders, gas range or cooking stove, food processor, ice maker, hot plates, waffle iron, among others. These things will make cooking a breeze as well as give your kitchen a warm and pleasant atmosphere.
The Truly Good Kitchen Appliance Brands
So now, what are the truly good kitchen appliance brands for all of these tools that will still fit in the budget? Here we’re going to focus on 3 of the big players in the kitchen appliance market:
- GE (General Electric)
For your frugal shopping purposes, here are the better appliances that you might want to consider for your kitchen (these include cooking and non-cooking appliances):
- Stove – Samsung NX58H5600SS
Price marked down to $879.00! This particular Samsung gas range has a perfect 5-star review from users who have acquired the same, evidence that it is one of the good kitchen appliance brands.
- It is a free standing gas range which you can easily slide and fit in your kitchen.
- It has 5 gas burners that can be sealed for child-safety.
- It is stainless steel so no rust!
2. Microwave Oven – Samsung ME16H702SES
This was originally priced at $269 with a discount of 16% or a savings of $44. Samsung is known for offering some of the best microwave ovens at reasonable costs. Take note, this particular oven is top seller!
- This 1.6 cu. ft. microwave oven is an over the range, stand alone, easy to install appliance with stainless steel material in the front.
- Good kitchen appliance brands make cooking easy with one click start like this one. It has 8 pre-set buttons which include quick start, bacon, pizza, popcorn and potatoes, among others.
- Why buy this oven? Great price, superb features and an amazing look in any kitchen.
3. Refrigerator – Samsung RF20HFENBSR
This 3-door, 19.4 cubic feet French door refrigerator is to die for! From a list price of $1,726, it went down to $1,485. People who purchased this particular refrigerator have only this to say: 5 stars!
- There are 4 colors to choose from to go with your kitchen theme – stainless steel, black, white and stainless platinum.
- You do not need a separate ice maker because this ref has one built in already.
- If you love to cook, this sleek refrigerator can store up to 20 grocery bags which mean 20 cu. ft. of fresh veggies and fruits.
- Stove – LG LSE3090ST
If you are looking for a stove which works marvelously at a fraction of the cost, then this is the kitchen range for you. It has a large capacity, convection oven that cleans itself–good kitchen appliance brands have that self-cleaning option–and comes at a pretty decent bargain at $1,394 discounted!
- This slide-in electric range is the top 5 best seller under the Ranges category which has about 2,900 products all in all.
- It has a 1-year parts and labor warranty with an option to add a few more years if you acquire the insurance and it also has a limited warranty of 1 year on the cooktop and surface parts.
- Good kitchen appliance brands like LG have trademark functions which mean unique features and services for the user.
2. Microwave Oven – LG LCS1112ST
This microwave is on sale now for just $117.
- It makes de-frosting so easy. One click.
- It has a child lockout feature. This makes LG one of the good kitchen appliance brands to patronize, don’t you think?
- Food is sure to be cooked evenly since its turntable rotates in a continuous motion. Juicy and well-cooked meals every time you use the LG LCS1112ST.
3. Refrigerator – LG LBN10551SW
LG is one of the leading brands in refrigerators due to their tendency to be pioneers in innovation.
- It is an Energy Star Certified refrigerator which makes LG one of the more socially conscious brands. It saves energy, money and ultimately, our planet.
- The Quick Freeze feature is quite literally very cool. Keeps your produce tasting like it just came out of the grocery store!.
- It may be a small freezer but inside, the 24inch width can accommodate much more than most think. It’s compact and functional design is outstanding.
GE (General Electric)
- Stove – GE JGBS60GEFSA
- This 4.7 over 5 star (customer rated) gas range can rapidly build up heat at 12,500 BTU.
- Problems with burning food are solved by its precise simmer burn feature.
- The burners are sealed off from spills and such.
2. Microwave Oven – GE JEM3072SHSS
GE microwave ovens are in the $200-$300 range but this one is spot on when it comes to budget at only $117!
- It can be a countertop oven or you can also opt do use its hanging feature to free up space. (Good kitchen appliance brands like GE will always find ideal innovations to make cooking stress-free.)
- It has 10 power levels and with a child lock feature to eliminate accidental use.
- This electronic microwave oven is compact at .7 cu. ft. and is running on 700 watts.
3. Refrigerator – GE GSE22ESHSS
This 2015 refrigerator is also an Energy Star Certification holder. It costs about $1,300-$1500. New but super cheap compared to other models that came out recently.
- It has four available colors with a capacity of 21.8 cubic feet and a water filtration system that eliminates some pharmaceuticals like ibuprofen, trimethoprim and a lot more.
- It has an easy access drawer for your snacks and beverages.
- GE is proudly American-made.
You’re On Your Way!
Good kitchen appliance brands doesn’t necessarily mean expensive appliance brands. Cheaper brands like Samsung, LG and GE have that feature factor, elegant look, and customer service while still being price savvy.
It is not only possible but a very real possibility that by using the information provided here you will be able to find appliances that suit your needs at a price you can afford!